The official unemployment rate has fallen to its lowest it’s been in 49 years, 3.7%. The job gains have been very consistent over a number of months and years. Because it’s a very candidate-driven market, companies need to be on top of their game in order to attract and retain great talent.
As a result, employers may need to turn to staffing firms to find the right talent they need to complete these searches. The reasons for this can vary, but the most common challenges facing internal HR or talent acquisition teams looking to hire these highly competitive or hard-to-find positions include:
- Lack of industry or functional knowledge needed to find the right skill set
- Limited access to a talent pool
- Lack of resources available for attracting top talent
- Inefficient or slow hiring process allowing candidates to choose other openings
If these challenges occur in your company, you’re not alone. In fact, we hear these a lot and it’s why the TalentLaunch Network was created in the first place. The staffing and recruitment firms within our network have deep roots in their communities and are focused on meeting companies’ talent demands by leveraging best-in-class tools and resources to elevate the overall experience. The mission is to provide the infrastructure and back-office services our firms need to do what they do best – build relationships with you!
So, why do companies choose to work with our network of companies versus trying to fill their jobs internally or work with other staffing firms? We’ve outlined three major themes that continue to come up when speaking with our clients. These three differentiators continue to allow us to exceed our client’s expectations through:
- Reach – Currently, we work with clients across 35 states providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement services, as well as specializing in a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, accounting, creative services, food and science, office and HR, legal, and executive-level search. This gives you quick access to untapped, quality talent. Take a look at our current network:
Alliance Solutions Group – A nationally-focused family of specialized staffing and recruitment practice groups that focus on industries and job disciplines within Accounting & Finance, Legal, Healthcare, Skilled Manufacturing, Food & Science.
Alliance Industrial Solutions – A leading workforce management staffing firm that works with the top manufacturing brands in the United States, including Fortune 500 companies. Alliance Industrial Solutions partners with firms to help them with high-volume hiring needs.
Alliance Search Solutions – A nationally focused contingent and retained search firm that partners with middle-market companies to place management and top executives into the areas of engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and continuous improvement.
Bonney Staffing Center – Maine’s largest staffing firm while also covering parts of New Hampshire and North Carolina. They specialize in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire recruitment for jobs in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, warehouse and general labor.
Selectemp – Matching talent with opportunity across the state of Oregon. Selectemp offers staffing services for temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placements in construction, light manufacturing, professional and clerical.
The McIntyre Group – A leading staffing firm in western Connecticut. TMG specializes in consulting, consulting-to-hire and direct hire placements in the areas of: accounting and finance, IT, administrative and HR, and marketing and creative.
Stivers Staffing Services – One of the oldest staffing firms in the United States founded in 1945, they find the right people for employers and the right jobs for job seekers across eight major markets. They specialize in temporary administrative jobs and career positions in banking and finance, insurance, healthcare, legal and more.
2. Innovation – We are fearless innovators who leverage expertise and creativity to bring new ideas to our family of brands. We’re constantly evaluating and adopting best-in-class technology and resources to improve efficiencies, drive key differentiators and create unmatched competitive advantages.
3. Culture – With our values as the foundation for our success, we strive for accountability, authenticity, and transparency in everything we do. Part of our requirements to belong to the network is the adoption of our culture system to ensure that we all are guided by the same principles. We are committed to improving our experience and strive to make strategic business partnerships that will help you succeed.
Is your company struggling to find the right talent in the current labor market? Finding professionals whose skills are well-matched to your business needs can be time-consuming and costly. Our network of staffing companies is always searching for great talent – continuously building our bench of candidates who are vetted and awaiting the chance to jump into an organization like yours.
Ready to streamline your hiring process? Visit our website here to find a company that fits your hiring needs. We look forward to being a partner – an extension of your business.