Earned by less than two percent of all staffing firms in the U.S.
CLEVELAND, OH — FEBRUARY 15, 2018 — TalentLaunch is proud to announce that its network of staffing companies won 15 of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers. Less than 2% of all staffing firms in the U.S. have earned the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence.
Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, Inavero’s Best of Staffing winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients and the permanent and temporary employees they’ve helped find jobs. On average, clients of winning agencies are 2.3 times more likely to be completely satisfied with the services provided compared to those working with non-winning agencies.
“At TalentLaunch, our mission is to deliver amazing experiences that drive great results. The companies in our network work tirelessly to place the right people in the right seats. Our recruiters look at the humans behind the resumes and the culture that drives a company, and want to make that perfect match,” said TalentLaunch CEO, Aaron Grossman.
The Best of Staffing awards are a direct reflection of the TalentLaunch mission: to deliver amazing experiences that drive great results. When clients rate a company in the network a 9 or 10 out of 10, we know that we are providing top-notch experiences and creating a positive impact on their businesses.
TalentLaunch’s scores, 61 on the client side and 50 on the talent side, are significantly higher than the staffing industry benchmarks – 9 and 21, respectively. TalentLaunch uses its scores to strive to improve each year. The written feedback received from the surveys are used to create initiatives throughout the year to better serve clients and talent and continuously improve our services.
For the network, the awards are more than a trophy in a case. They represent the values that TalentLaunch lives every day, including fostering meaningful relationships, driving results by making it happen, achieving great outcomes quickly and using accountability to establish transparency and openness with our clients and talent.
“With a tight labor market and growing economy, finding the right recruiting partners is critical to success,” said Inavero’s CEO Eric Gregg. “Best of Staffing winners prove they can provide consistently remarkable service to their clients and job candidates, and I couldn’t be more proud to feature them on BestofStaffing.com.”
Promoters are people who rate a business as a 9 or 10 out of 10 – meaning they would highly recommend the business to others. Within the TalentLaunch Network the following companies won a 2018 client or talent Best of Staffing award:
- Major Legal Services – specialized in attorney, paralegal and legal support staff placements: Talent Award for the fourth consecutive year
- Alliance Search Solutions – a direct-hire recruitment firm for engineering, operations, supply chain, IT, finance, HR, sales and marketing: Client award for the third consecutive year and the Talent Award for the third consecutive year
- Alliance Healthcare Solutions – specialized in nursing, allied health and healthcare executive recruitment: Talent Award for the third consecutive year and Client Award
- Alliance Technical Solutions – specialized in skilled manufacturing: Talent Award for the third consecutive year and the Client Award for the second consecutive year
- Selectemp Employment Services – specialized in light manufacturing: Client Award and Talent Award
- Alliance Resource Solutions – specialized in finance and accounting, as well as HR consulting: Client Award and Talent Award
- Alliance Scientific Solutions – specialized in lab, quality, R&D, compliance and engineering: Client Award
- The McIntyre Group – specialized in accounting and finance, IT, and corporate services: Client Award
- The McIntyre Group of Ohio – specialized in corporate services: Client Award and Talent Award
TalentLaunch is a shared services provider for a network independently-operated staffing and recruitment firms. TalentLaunch offers support in accounting and payroll, IT, marketing and human resources to help staffing firms in the network grow their businesses. When a company joins the TalentLaunch network, they have the ability to hand over projects to subject matter experts and focus on what they do best – staffing and recruitment. TalentLaunch’s mission is to deliver amazing experiences that drive great results, which is why the network focuses heavily on customer experience and invests in programs like the Best of Staffing. TalentLaunch employees live by the company values: make it happen, entrepreneurship, teamwork, relationships, integrity, communication and a sense of urgency. These values help us drive great results in all we do, and foster our customer experience from the inside out.
Inavero administers more staffing agency client and talent satisfaction surveys than any other firm in the world. Inavero’s team reports on more than 1.2 million satisfaction surveys from staffing agency clients and talent each year and the company serves as the American Staffing Association’s exclusive service quality partner.
About Best of Staffing
Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Award is the only award in the U.S. and Canada that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients and job candidates. Award winners are showcased by city and area of expertise on BestofStaffing.com – an online resource for hiring professionals and job seekers to find the best staffing agencies to call when they are in need.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lyndsey Fortunato, Marketing Manager
Phone: (216) 654-0066 x2235